Do you have an abundance of vegetables that need to consumed before they go off? Are you wanting to incorporate some protein and several serves of veggies into one meal? Than look no further than the delicious, nutritious stir fry I whipped up within half an hour tonight!
What you will need:
500g lean beef strips
450g Singapore noodles
1 large carrot
1 red capsicum
2 handfuls of green beans
1 brown onion
2 tbsp hoisin sauce
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1. Slice/chop the above vegetables the way you like them in a stir fry.
(personal I prefer strips of vegetables)
2. Add the noodles to a bowl and cover with hot water.
3. Heat a wok or fry pan with some oil. Add the onions and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add the beef and cook until no longer raw on the outside.
5. Remove the cooked onion and beef and set to the side.
6. Add some more oil to the fry pan if needed. Add the veggies and frequently stir for approx 5 minutes.
7. Add the onions and beef and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
8. Drain the water from the bowl of noodles which should be soft and add to the wok and stir fry for several minutes.
9. Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small bowl and add to the fry pan/wok and cook for several minutes.
Approx 4 serves.