The parmesan crusted zucchini chip is tasty, easy and relative cheap to make.
You will need:
2 large zucchini's
25g parmesan cheese
25g panko bread crumbs
1. Preheat a fan forced oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
3. Cut zucchini in half and into thick chips.
4. In a shallow bowl or plate of olive oil dip the zucchini pieces and remove.
5. Dip the zucchini pieces into a bowl of combined bread crumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper.
6. Place zucchini onto tray and bake for 40 mins.
7. Remove from oven and serve.