September 5, 2014

Big W party shop



With little miss G's birthday a few months away and a theme in mind I had to check out my local Big W new party store.

What was the pet supply area has turned into a colourful rainbow of balloons of all shapes and sizes, themed party supplies, pinatas and fancy dress costumes.

A little browse quickly turned into a purchase of plastic cutlery, plates, napkins, cups, garland and table cloths when I was told everything was 20% off.

My purchase

The products are reasonably priced and appear to be good quality. Like other party stores in the area you can purchase balloon bouquets.

Judging by the number of people in the store and the many young families living in the area I'm sure this party store will be around for some time.

Updated photo - Plastic cutlery and cups

Updated photo - Garland