September 14, 2014

The designer markets at the Orange Blossom Festival, Castle Hill


Today the family and I visited the designer markets which were held at the Orange Blossom Festival in Castle Hill.

Set up along Old Northern Road just outside Castle Towers the road had been blocked off to traffic and had been turfed which allowed patrons to enjoy the various events being held within the vicinity over the weekend.


Giant chess set

After a quick browse followed by lunch I returned to the stalls and purchased two plain headbands which I can clip hair clips onto, some candle melts and a reusable swim nappy.

I was hoping to find a dress for my daughter to wear to her birthday party, typically because I need to buy her a new dress it is proving difficult to find, I can only hope I will find the perfect dress soon!


Orange stress ball, candle melts, headbands, reusable swim nappy