October 16, 2014

DIY pink love heart chocolate favor bars



I'm going to apologise now if you have seen this post before. Earlier this year I posted these chocolate favors which I made for my daughter's christening on another blog that I had set up when silly me thought I would have the time to run two blogs.

Using pink shimmery paper I bought from a stall at Parklea markets, double sided tape and love heart stickers from the Etsy store Kasoobi I managed to wrap about seventy Moser Roth chocolate bars (Aldi) during one episode of Revenge and half an episode of The Real Housewives of Melbourne.



To cover the Moser Roth print but still allow part of the gold foil to show I cut the paper 10.5 x 8.5cm to make six rectangles per sheet.


I used double sided tape to stick the paper onto the front of the chocolate bar and to seal the back.

 
To finish the chocolate bar I placed the sticker on the front of the chocolate bar.


Quite easy huh and perfect if you don't have the skills or time to design a label.