This week my letterbox was feeling generous, instead of the bills and junk mail it usually contains I received the below items.
1. A pair of shoes I ordered from a shoe party (previously mentioned in my Malteser slice post)
2. Glittery stickers ordered from AtomicArt (Etsy).
3. A restaurant voucher for my husbands birthday dinner, he has no idea where we are going!
4. A movie ticket and thank you letter for posting a review of some recent plumbing work on a review site.
5. A packet of Yates seeds as part of the Abbott's Village Bakery seed promotion.