June 1, 2015

The May wrap up

Goodbye May, hello cold, wintery June! New to the blog is my monthly wrap up where I share my favourite snaps and highlights of the month.

Favourite outfit
Worn to a wedding earlier in the month, a dress purchased from Sheike earlier this year, a navy crop jacket recently purchased from Forever New, a Mimco bracelet, my favourite pair of Jimmy Choo heels and a clutch  from Betts.

@mummyinheels
Jamie's Trattoria
Checking out Jamie's Trattoria, which recently opened in Parramatta. On the way to work I couldn't resist a coffee and a pastry!

@fizzypinklemonade
Mothers Day
My second mothers day, enjoying the simple things in life, watching Gabby play.

@fizzypinklemonade
Instagram
A post I took of the April edition of Donna Hay magazine appearing in the May edition. The image I took appears on the iphone screen.

@fizzypinklemonade
 Home cooking
A cold Saturday night, beef, vegetables and gravy = the perfect roast dinner!
 
@fizzypinklemonade
Out and about
A lone bubble floating through the air in Sydney's Hyde Park.
 
@fizzypinklemonade
The biggest highlight of all
Gabby who has only recently started walking on her own, taking a few steps in Hyde Park.

@mummyinheels