|Mummy/daughter personalised nutella jars|
|George Calombaris Garden pea, cauliflower, almond and lemon salad|
|Donna Hay White chocolate and raspberry trifle|
|Family shot - Me: Queen Bee maternity dress, Gabby: Milkshake dress|
|Puff pastry and pesto Christmas tree made by my mum|
Happy Boxing day all, I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
With lots of events leading up to Christmas it was a little hectic however come Christmas Eve/Christmas Day I finally felt I could relax.
Highlights this year (not in any order) included:
- Gabby's reaction to Santa, twenty shots later we finally got a half decent photo.
- Lots of eating and cooking. Christmas lunch with work colleagues at The Emporium Parramatta was fantastic!
- George Calombaris Garden peas, cauliflower, almond and lemon salad.
- Donna Hay's white chocolate and raspberry trifle..
- A Thomas Sabo pendant and long chain (pictured above) and a personalised jar of Nutella.
- Catching up with family and friends.
- Decorating the house.